Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

Ode to Glenn

Just a little note about this link, I don't like people smearing another person's name, but I've gotta say Glenn, Karma man... Karma. You've been spewing your garbage for quite sometime, and people are upset. So don't' get all mad when someone turns around and does to you what you've done to others.

Now besides the article, which is great, I want people to watch this video, cause honestly this man is crazy. While I don't think anyone should have to be all PC and stuff, I do believe that people need to be respectful of authority. He's President Obama,  president of this nation that you live in. Glenn, when you're man was in office you didn't see national news casters calling him a racist. I mean really, look at this war that he lead us into, under false pretenses. I can't believe you, Glenn, still have a job. This goes to show how fair, and balanced Fox News actually is.

No comments: